You may also know me as YouCodeThings if you watch my videos, or Spyr if you play my games. I'm perpetually learning about the web, graphics, games, programming languages and making delightful user experiences. Technical art is also a side hobby of mine. Currently working on the Lit team!
Enjoy your stay and the thrill of computer science in my small slice of The Internet!
Opinions are my own.
Games I made
Videos I made
Posts I made
- Visualizations of single-source shortest path algorithms
- Web Components with Lit: “Invent new HTML elements to fit your use cases”
- HTML comment too big, use bogus comments!
- Obfuscated HTML, or HTML string attribute values have no text restriction
- WireWorld++ notes
- Interactive blog posts with no build step using Markdown and Lit
- Backtracking Algorithms
I also put small experiments here! 🔬🥼🔥